San Diego Water Conservation
Qualified Water Management Services
As we are sure you are aware, the cost of irrigation water is continuing to increase. In addition, there is a significant shortage of water throughout the state of California. You have likely already heard in the news that water rationing is currently being done here in San Diego County. Pacific Green Landscape, Inc. is proud to proactively provide water conservation services that comply with each water agency’s guidelines and will continue to do so as instructed.
To show our commitment to San Diego water conservation, we have implemented some of the following elements with our water management services:
- We are an approved contractor on the list of “Qualified Installers” for smart controllers, through the San Diego County Water Authority.
- We are one of the top landscape companies in San Diego that has installed the largest percentage of smart controllers, as well as run the largest amount of San Diego County Water Authority vouchers for savings on installed smart controllers.
- We have (3) fully certified and (2) provisionally certified CLCA Water Managers on staff that have trained and passed an exam to obtain this certification.
~To find out more about the CLCA Water Management Certification Program, please visit: http://www.clca.us/water/
- We have (1) Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor (CLIA) on staff that has trained and passed an exam to obtain this certification as well.
~To find out more about the Irrigation Association Certified CLIA Program, please visit: http://www.irrigation.org/clia/
- Pacific Green Landscape has more certified Water Managers than any other landscape company in San Diego.
- Our Water Managers are committed to water management and saving water at properties based on their knowledge and experience.
- To maintain our high quality water management services, we offer additional training and meetings for our staff to ensure that they are up to date on the water management resources that are available in the landscape industry.